In this track attendees can learn how leading customers in the industry boost up their verification productivities and shift-left their verification cycles by leveraging Synopsys’ Verification Continuum Platform.
Synopsys’ Verification Continuum Platform includes following products:
• The industry-leading VCS® Simulator with native low power simulation for mixed language RTL and gate level designs
• The industry’s de facto debug standard, Verdi® advanced debug solution
• VC verification IP for emerging titles, including PCIe Gen5, CXL, DDR5, LPDDR5, and USB4
• VC SpyGlass® for RTL design handoff and VC LP™ for static low power sign-off
• VC Formal™ verification solution for faster formal verification coverage closure
• Platform Architect, a SystemC-based graphical environment for early architectural and power exploration
• Virtualizer Development Kits (VDKs) provides development kits containing design-specific virtual prototyping environment for sample software and debug analysis
• The fastest fault simulation, Z01X, fulfill the requirements for Automotive Verification
• Zebu Industry’s Fastest and most reliable Emulation System
Unified Debug is an extension of the Unified Compile, which provides the users the ability to provide debug information. As well as legacy SRS instrumentation, it allows users to use $dumpvars and SVA common seen in the RTL simulation to easily add instrumentation. Besides, Verdi integration and data expansion for GSV readback can maximize correlation and visibility.